Now Booking 2016 Fall Mini Sessions!
It’s August and still so hot outside but believe it or not I already have had several emails inquiring about booking a fall mini session! This is absolutely flattering and I feel so very blessed to be contacted this far in advance!! So with that being said, I have a strong feeling I will book up very early this year!!
All spots are first come, first serve and the deposit has to be paid to be considered booked.
This year I will hold sessions on three different dates at three different locations. Locations are; Commerce, Duluth, and Flowery Branch. See the flyer below for dates at these locations. The pricing will be the same as last year. $55 session fee with a $25 deposit and the remaining $30 is due at the session.
Just a couple of things to know if you have never booked a mini session with Ginger Pritchett Photography:
- These sessions can be for family, children, maternity, and senior portraits.
- No more than 6 immediate family members. $25 additional for each person after 6.
- The session will take place in an outdoor location that hopefully has some pretty fall foliage.
- The session fee does not include any print or digital products.
- The deposit has to be paid in order to consider the spot securely booked. If the deposit isn’t paid within 48 hours of receiving invoice it will be given to the next person requesting that time.
- The digital proofs will be posted in an online password protected gallery within two weeks of the session. You may share the gallery with anyone you would like and they can also place orders online.
- All orders are placed online right through your shopping cart both digital and print.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase all of the digital files at a discounted rate of $250, you will receive 10% off all print orders and you will get a posted sneak peek on Facebook/Blog.
- Christmas Cards are available to order through our professional printing lab and we I will work with you on a design that you desire.
- Family Outfit ideas can be found on my Pinterest board by going to: https://www.pinterest.com/gingerpritchett/family-outfit-ideas/
- I try and have all sessions run smoothly by asking clients to arrive at least 10 minutes early but sometimes for whatever reason it can run behind a couple of minutes so please plan on being there for at least 45 minutes.
If you would like to go ahead and book your spot please email me the date and a time you prefer and I will get you on the calendar! I look forward to seeing everyone this year when the weather is cooler!!
email@example.com | 404.723.6899