Mini session pricing will be the same as last year. $55 session fee with a $25 deposit and the remaining $30 is due at the session. The session fee does not include any digital or print products. Prints of digital files are ordered separately after the session when you gallery is posted online. There is a discount to purchase your entire gallery digital files and you also 10% off print orders!! This is the best time to update your family photos and use them for your Christmas cards!
Just a couple of things to know if you have never booked a mini session with Ginger Pritchett Photography:
- These sessions can be for family, children, maternity, and senior portraits.
- No more than 6 immediate family members. $25 additional for each person after 6.
- The session will take place in an outdoor location that hopefully has some pretty fall foliage.
- The session fee does not include any print or digital products. Securing a spot in the mini sessions comes with a 10% discount on all print orders and the whole digital files collection can be purchased for a discounted price of $250. You can view the print and digital price guide here:Portrait Welcome Packet
- The deposit has to be paid in order to consider the spot securely booked. If the deposit isn’t paid within 48 hours of receiving invoice it will be given to the next person requesting that time.
- The digital proofs will be posted in an online password protected gallery within two weeks of the session. You may share the gallery with anyone you would like and they can also place orders online.
- All orders are placed online right through your shopping cart both digital and print.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase all of the digital files at a discounted rate of $250, you will receive 10% off all print orders and you will get a posted sneak peek on Facebook/Blog.
- Christmas Cards are available to order through our professional printing lab and we I will work with you on a design that you desire.
- Family Outfit ideas can be found on my Pinterest board by going to: https://www.pinterest.com/gingerpritchett/family-outfit-ideas/
- I try and have all sessions run smoothly by asking clients to arrive at least 10 minutes early but sometimes for whatever reason it can run behind a couple of minutes so please plan on being there for at least 45 minutes.
If you would like to go ahead and book your spot please email me the date and a time you prefer and I will try and get you on the calendar! I look forward to seeing everyone this year.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 404.723.6899
To view our portfolio check out our website at: www.gingerpritchettphotography.com
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to learn about all the exciting things going on: FACEBOOK